Part-time Office Administration Assistant
Francl Architecture is located in the heart of Vancouver. We are passionate about architecture that respects and connects communities, people and nature while achieving award-winning excellence in the built environment. Reporting to the Office Manager, our company is looking for a part-time Office Administration Assistant to support the demands of our dynamic firm. Main responsibilities include handling reception and administration tasks, as well as managing documentation, data entry, and providing general office support. In order for you to join our team, you will need the ability to communicate clearly, work independently with limited supervision and be proficient with word processing and document management.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operations.
- Be the first point of contact for client, visitor and supplier interactions.
- Maintain an organized electronic and hardcopy filing system.
- Create and maintain databases.
- Help organize and maintain office common areas.
- Perform general office duties and errands.
- Work with Office Manager to coordinate events as necessary.
Office Assistant Qualifications:
- High school diploma or Office Administration certificate/diploma.
- Experience as an office assistant for architectural firm or related field a benefit.
- Professional and responsible.
- Able to work during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
- ArchiOffice software knowledge is an asset.
This is an evolving role with the opportunity for additional responsibilities.
If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply! email@example.com