We are currently looking to fill a full-time position for an intermediate to senior level Architectural Graduate with the ability to contribute to a variety of different types of mixed-use projects of significant complexity and size. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience with a minimum of 3 years in BC and hold a valid Canadian work permit.
- Excellent sense for design and ability to develop design concepts
- Excellent understanding of construction technologies and ability to develop details
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience leading complex and mixed-use project teams in all phases
- Experience coordinating teams of consultants
- Good knowledge of local building codes
- Good understanding of quality control and quality assurance protocols
- Applicants registered with AIBC will be preferred
Submit a cover letter, CV and short portfolio of work to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.