Francl Architecture Inc. is a Vancouver-based architectural firm comprised of architects, planners, and landscape architects. We are passionate about buildings and places that respect and connect communities, people, and nature to achieve excellence in the built environment. We are expanding our capacity for marketing & business development. If you enjoy working with a collaborative team of people who genuinely care about each other, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us to learn more about our exceptional team and the growth potential of this position.
You are an exceptional communicator. You craft effective messages that say more with less. You love to work in collaborative teams of like-minded colleagues, and your attention to detail doesn’t get in the way of your creativity. This position reports to our operations leader; and to other senior staff as directed for specific projects.
To support our efforts in business development, including preparation of marketing material and proposals that effectively communicate who we are and the advantages our service offers to prospective clients and projects.
Areas of Accountability:
- Provide support to senior management and contribute to evolving our marketing and business development strategy, including responsibility to monitor and identify project opportunities that align with the firm’s business development objectives.
- Prepare technical writing for all marketing material such as project sheets, firm profile, staff bios and awards submissions, including the coordination and preparation of fee proposal submissions for response to RFPs / RFQs.
- Provide leadership in editing content for marketing and business development. This may also include support to our project teams for content creation and editing of design reports as required.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications + Design Lead to grow our research capacity in support of business development objectives.
- Coordinate the process for marketing information management including update of databases for projects, clients & collaborators, and contribution to style guides and templates.
Please reply to this posting at careers[@]franclarchitecture.com with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and aspirations for growth in this role.