Francl Architecture Inc. is a Vancouver-based full service architectural firm comprised of architects, planners, and landscape architects. We are passionate about buildings and places that respect and connect communities, people, and nature to achieve excellence in the built environment. If you enjoy working with a collaborative team of people who genuinely care about each other, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us to learn more about joining an exceptional team and the growth potential of this position.
Reporting to the Office Manager, we are looking for an Office Administration Assistant to support the day-to-day operations of our dynamic firm, and able to attend at the office during normal business hours from Monday to Friday.
To provide our office with effective reception and administrative support that we need as we grow, and to support the effort for continuous optimization of our operations.
Areas of Accountability:
This is an evolving role with the opportunity for additional responsibilities, but the primary areas of accountability are as follows:
- Undertake office reception functions as a first point of contact for client, visitor, and supplier interactions, and perform general office duties and errands as required.
- Provide administrative support for efficient operations of our office facilities and equipment, including organization and maintenance of office common areas.
- Support the management of office database requirements including miscellaneous data entry and verification.
- Provide effective administrative support to the Office Manager as required for all staff related programs such as benefits and health & safety.
- Organize and provide effective coordination for office events related to business development, professional education, and social gatherings.
Position reports to the Office Manager, and to other senior management staff as directed for defined tasks.
If this sounds like a great fit, please reply to this posting at careers[@]franclarchitecture.com with your resume and cover letter outlining your experience and aspirations for growth in this role.