We are currently looking for a junior level architectural graduate / Intern Architect to contribute to a variety of different types of mixed-use projects of significant complexity and size.
This is a full-time position with Francl Architecture.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of:
- 1-3 years post-graduate work experience.
- Excellent sense for design and ability to develop design concepts
- Excellent digital modeling skills
- Good understanding of construction technologies
- Excellent communicator
- Motivated team player and self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Revit and other digital modeling software
- Good knowledge of local building codes
Please submit a cover letter, CV and a portfolio of select work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.