We are currently looking for a senior level architectural graduate / architect with experience leading complex projects from start to finish. This is a full-time position with Francl Architecture Inc.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of:
- 10 years post-graduate work experience, with a minimum of 5 years in BC
- AIBC accreditation preferred
- Excellent design acumen and the ability to develop design concepts
- Excellent understanding of construction technologies and ability to develop details
- Thorough understanding of quality control and quality assurance protocols
- Excellent ability to navigate relationships with contractors on site
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with clients and consultants
- Experience coordinating teams of clients and consultants
- Thorough knowledge of local regulations and building codes
- Proficiency in Revit
Submit a cover letter, CV and short portfolio of work to email@example.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.