Do you feel that Architecture and good design matter? Are you a big thinker? Do you aspire to make a positive impact on the environments we create? At Francl Architecture we are growing again and are looking for creative contributors. Is this you? If you can see how the components come together to form a larger picture and how that makes a significant difference in shaping our communities, we want to meet you. If lateral thinking is your specialty, and you enjoy working with a team of people who genuinely care about each other, we’d love to hear from you.
You care about the environments that you build. You care about the impact of your work on the people and communities that you serve. You love to work in collaborative teams of like-minded colleagues. You love to grow and enrich your career. Your attention to detail doesn’t get in the way of your creativity and innovation. In fact, you excel at both.
- Excellent sense for design and ability to develop design concepts
- Excellent understanding of construction technologies and ability to develop details
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Revit
- Experience leading complex and mixed-use project teams in all phases
- Experience coordinating teams of consultants
- Good knowledge of local building codes
- Good understanding of quality control and quality assurance protocols
- Related education or experience with Interior Design, Urban Design or Landscape Architecture would be an asset
- Applicants registered with AIBC will be preferred
If you’d like to find out more details about joining an exceptional team and be compensated well, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us something. Anything. Impress us. Careers [@] franclarchitecture.com