ENGAGE. EVOLVE. ENRICH.
At Francl Architecture, the creative and intelligent evolution of both the design process and the
craft of architecture guides our work. The depth of our engagement with clients, users and
stakeholders generates sophisticated responses to the unique constellation of social, cultural and
environmental concerns of each project. We thrive on the challenge to design and realize a
genuinely modern, livable, and sustainable built environment.
We are a diverse and talented team of 60, working in a collaborative studio environment, located
in Yaletown in Vancouver. We are excited to work in teams, expect integrity and a strong focus on
quality, are results oriented and above all, treat everyone with respect.
Do you feel that Architecture and good design matter? Are you a big thinker? Do you aspire to
make a positive impact on the environments we create? At Francl Architecture we are growing
again and are looking for creative contributors. Is this you? If you can see how the components
come together to form a larger picture and how that makes a significant difference in shaping our
communities, we want to meet you. If lateral thinking is your specialty, and you enjoy working with
a team of people who genuinely care about each other, we’d love to hear from you.
You care about the environments that you build. You care about the impact of your work on the
people and communities that you serve. You love to work in collaborative teams of like-minded
colleagues. You love to grow and enrich your career. Your attention to detail doesn’t get in the
way of your creativity and innovation. In fact, you excel at both.
We are currently looking for intermediate and junior level architects / architectural graduates /
technologists with experience in complex projects from start to finish. These are full-time positions
with Francl Architecture Inc.
The successful candidates must have a minimum of:
- 2-5 years post-graduate work experience, with a minimum of 1 year in BC
- Work experience in larger infrastructure or multi-residential projects
- Experience working with and coordinating teams of consultants
- Excellent team player with a focus on integrity, respect and accountability
- Excellent sense for design and ability to develop design concepts
- Excellent understanding of construction technologies and ability to develop details
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent proficiency in Revit
- Good knowledge of local building codes
- Good understanding of quality control and quality assurance protocols
- Related education or experience with Interior Design, Urban Design or Landscape
- Architecture would be an asset
- Must be registered with the AIBC or eligible to register with the AIBC
Please submit a cover letter, CV and a portfolio of select work to
careers[@]franclarchitecture.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls please.