At Francl Architecture we are growing again and are looking for creative contributors. If you can see how the components come together to form a larger picture and how that makes a significant difference in shaping our communities, we want to meet you. If lateral thinking is your specialty, and you enjoy working with a team of people who genuinely care about each other, we’d love to hear from you.
You care about the environments that you build. You care about the impact of your work on the people and communities that you serve. You love to work in collaborative teams of like-minded colleagues. You love to grow and enrich your career. Your attention to detail doesn’t get in the way of your creativity and innovation. In fact, you excel at both.
We are currently looking for an intermediate to senior level architectural technologist with a strong drive to work on challenging and interesting larger scale projects of different typologies, from infrastructure to institutional / recreational to multi-residential and mixed use. This is a full-time position with Francl Architecture Inc.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of:
- 10 years post-graduate work experience, with a minimum of 5 years in BC.
- Must be registered with the AIBC or eligible to register with the AIBC
- Excellent understanding of contemporary construction methods and proven ability to develop comprehensive and clear construction documents
- Experienced in all aspects of construction administration and field reviews
- Proven ability to translate concepts into built reality without losing sight of the project goals and overall design rationale
- Thorough knowledge of local regulations, building codes and envelope technology
- Proficiency in Revit
- Knowledge of sustainability metrics such as LEED, Passive House or other
- Motivated self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Strong track record as a team player
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with teams, clients and consultants
If you’d like to find out more details about joining an exceptional team and be compensated well, we’d love to hear from you.
Send a cover letter, CV and a portfolio of select work to careers [@] franclarchitecture.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.